Health Care Council
To promote the value and unification of health care professionals and establishments within the community to better serve our clients physical, emotional and mental well-being.
The purpose of the Health Care Professional Council is to promote complimentary and standard approaches to mental, physical, and emotional health within the health care community, through public awareness, professional development and advocacy.
• To promote public advocacy.
• To provide educational opportunities.
• To provide an organizational structure and support for healthcare professionals.
• To maintain and enhance communication among our membership.
• To promote public awareness of health care professions and establishments.
• To encourage partnerships with other health care professionals and establishments.
Health Care Council Leadership
|Mark Bryan||Honorary Chair||CEO, Delray Medical Center|
|Edward Flak||Vice Chair||President, Life Care Companions|
|Erinn Beck MS, LMHC||Programming Chair||Psychotherapist, Erinn Beck MS, LMHC|
|Melissa Rapkin||Community Outreach Chair||Grand Villa of Delray|
JOIN NOW! Contact:
Kim Bentkover, Chamber Membership Director
(561) 278-0424 ext 106
Thank you to Richard Siegel of ON-SITE TM for sponsoring the creation of the new Health Care Council Logo