YPAD, the Young Professionals Association of Delray, is the business networking group to join for genuine opportunities infused with real Delray Beach fun! The group is tailored for professionals who live or work in Delray Beach and surrounding communities, and who are under 40 years of age. Monthly events vary to stay fresh and include socials, speakers, entrepreneurial group discussions and mentorship opportunities.
Launched in 2014, YPAD’s mission is to lead in the development and cultivation of professional relationships which bring about action and enhance the communities in which we live. The Young Professionals Association of Delray, brought to you by the Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce is open to Members and Non-members to attend programs.
Monthly events are listed in the online calendar and sent out by e-mail. Types of Events include:
- SOCIALS / Happy Hours
- ROUNDTABLES / Entrepreneurial and Educational discussions
- SPEAKERS / Mentorship and Guidance
- PHILANTHROPY / Volunteerism
|VICE CHAIR||Lisa Beckwith|
|PUBLIC RELATIONS||Lindi DiMaio|
|COMMUNITY SYNERGY||Kristen Skladd & Alnie Innocent|
|COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA||Amanda MacMaster|
|CHAMBER / STAFF LIAISON||Tiffany Mazer||Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce|
|CHAMBER BOARD LIAISON||Dan Paulus|
Follow us on Facebook: Young Professionals Association of Delray Beach
Follow us on Twitter: ypad_delray
Sign up for YPAD e-mails to be notified about current events and follow our social media outlets
All positions are filled at this time; to be considered for a future leadership position for YPAD or serve on a sub-committee, please e-mail your resume and why you would like to be involved to email@example.com.
Inquiries for Sponsorships and Partnerships should be directed to Tiffany Mazer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (561) 278-0424.
- YPAD is composed of ambitious, entrepreneurial spirited, civic-minded, philanthropic, fun and engaged young professionals that live or work in Palm Beach County and vote for things they care about with their dollars. . .
- Close to 1,000 subscribed to e-mail List
- Average 50 attendees at each event (30-100 depending on type of program)
- At least 2 Roundtables each year that include 5 expert speakers in a variety of industries lending expertise and insight into being an entrepreneur
- Philanthropic events each year partnership with local nonprofits
- #bekinddelray program launched in partnership with Maclendon Wealth Management and continue to track acts of kindness being passed along to each other